Black Friday 2019 is finally here and there are some truly crazy sales this year. In fact, it’s easily the best Black Friday we’ve ever seen, especially on Amazon (check out the Amazon Black Friday 2019 deals hub if you don’t believe us). But no matter how good a Black Friday deal is, and no matter how deep a discount is, there’s one type of offer that will always be better: Free money.
That’s right, Amazon is giving away free money and you’re completely insane if you don’t accept it if you’re eligible. Here’s how this awesome promotion works: head to this page on the Amazon site and click the button to add the promotion to your account. Then buy $50 worth of Amazon gift cards and you’ll get a $15 credit on your account within a couple of days. That’s all there is to it!
After you buy the gift card, add the $50 gift card balance to your own account since you’ll obviously spend that money on Amazon anyway considering all the crazy deals on the site. Then within a day or three, you’ll get the extra $15 credit to spend during Cyber Week! The one caveat is that the promotion is available only to people who have never purchased Amazon gift cards before on the Amazon website. We made those last few words bold because you can still take advantage of the promotion if you’ve purchased physical Amazon gift cards in a store, just not if you bought them online from Amazon.
The coupon code 19GIFTCARD is also supposed to work for this offer, but people have had much better luck with the first method. Go to the promo page, click the button, then buy at least $50 worth of Amazon gift cards. Now before you even ask, we need to make this crystal clear: If you don’t see a button on that page to add the promotion to your account, it means you’re not eligible, probably because you’ve already purchased gift cards from Amazon in the past.
Wait… we’re not done yet! There are two more ways to get free money from Amazon right now — get a $10 reward when you reload an Amazon.com gift card balance with $100 or more, and another $5 reward when you add $20 or more in Amazon Cash!
$10 reward when you buy $50+ in Amazon gift cards
How to Use Your Promotional Credit
- Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
- Complete your order by February 06, 2020, 11:59 PM (PT).
- The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Terms & Conditions: In order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer (either via email or on Amazon.com); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon Gift Cards (“GCs”) in a single order at Amazon.com between July 25, 2019, and December 30, 2019, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) enter the promotional code “19GIFTCARD” in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box when you check out, or click the button to add the coupon to your account.
- Amazon.com Gift Card purchases must total at least $50 in combined value, and the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.com. Amazon.com Gift Cards are subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Offer valid on Amazon.com Gift Cards purchased on Amazon.com and, in the case of Amazon.com eGift Cards scheduled in advance, delivered on or before December 22, 2019.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges, if applicable, do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $15 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped.
- An email notification will be sent to the primary email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) within three (3) days of the qualifying purchase being completed, or if delivered by mail, when shipped.
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com account.
- The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- The promotional credit may not be applied towards the purchase of products sold by, or under the brands of third parties, or sold through third-party areas of Amazon.com.
- Promotional credits may not be redeemed for or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.com• This limited time offer and associated promotional code expire at 11:59:59 PM (PT) February 06, 2020. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after February 06, 2020, 11:59:59 PM (PT) will be forfeited.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
- This promotion may not be combined with other credits or special offers.
- This promotion cannot be applied to orders already placed with Amazon.com.
- The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.
- If any of the products or content purchased in conjunction with the use of the promotional credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. In determining the amount you paid for the product or content, the promotional credit will be proportionately applied to all eligible purchases within the transaction.
- The promotional credit is non–transferable, non–exchangeable, not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid. • Void where prohibited.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Additional restrictions apply, see http://www.amazon.com/promos for details….Read more>>